I think it’s safe to say I have an addiction to makeup and beauty products. I have tried soo many different brands and products and although nothing is ever set in stone, these products are what I grab first when packing my makeup bag because I know that they won’t fail me! Here are my top 10 products in no particular order:
- My Mario Badescu Skin Products – The most important habit to have is skin care. If you take care of your skin, your life is just better. I started using Mario Badescu’s products in high school and I haven’t stopped since! The prices are great and the formulas work well on my skin. My tried and true favorites are his Acne Facial Cleanser, Glycolic Acid Toner, Aloe Moisturizer, and Drying Cream.
- Clarisonic Cleansing Brush – My other secret to good skin is the Clarisonic Mia 1 Cleansing Brush, used with their deep pore brush head. The Clarisonic does a waaaay better job than if I were to just use my hands while washing my face!
- Makeup Removing Wipes – I like to remove all my makeup before washing my face and these wipes by Simple Skin Care are so refreshing and take every bit of makeup off after a long day. They’re perfect for sensitive skin too!
- Bobbi Brown’s Skin Foundation – This foundation is another staple that has been in my beauty routine since high school. It’s lightweight but offers full coverage and her Porcelain shade matches mine perfectly. It is pricier than I’d like but I only wear foundation on certain days so it lasts me longer!
- Benefit’s ‘They’re Real!’ Mascara – Another product that is totally worth the money is Benefit’s ‘They’re Real!’ Mascara. It thickens, lengthens, and is the perfect shade of black. The brush separates every lash and the formula doesn’t clump.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette First Edition – The only palette I need when doing my eye makeup. I prefer a natural eye and this palette creates endless looks! I love the First Edition but I’m craving the Second and Smoky editions now too.
- Cocoa Butter – Palmers Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick is pretty much the best thing to ever be invented. I use it on my chapped lips, dry skin (face, hands, elbows etc.), and it even works to smooth down fly aways!
- MAC Blush – OK.. MAC everything really, but I truly love their blushes. MAC’s Mineralize Blush in Dainty is the perfect shade of peachy-pink with just a touch of sparkle.
- Eyeshadow Primer – Priming the eyes is essential to making your shadows look their best! Urban Decay’s Primer Potion is the best primer I have tried and it lasts forever!
- Healing Concealer – Although I stress skin care, my skin isn’t always cooperative and its definitely not perfect! For days that I have those pesky pimples I use Boo Boo Cover Up’s Healing Concealer. It is formulated with ingredients like aloe and vitamin E which not only covers problem spots but heals them as well!
I would never dream of replacing any of these products with something else, and even if I do stray, I always seem to go back! What are your beauty favorites?!